Createa wonderful, yet simple site with the powerful Google Sitesapplication. Thistool is provided freely from Googleand helps users create powerful sites that centeraround their content. You can upload imagesand change the theme till you feel it fits your personality.
2. Goto the Google Sites Homepage.
- If youalready havea GoogleAccount, please enter it into the Sign Inarea.
- If you do not havea GoogleAccountto sign in with, please click the Sign Up for Sites link under the Sign Inarea.
- The first inputasks fora site name. It is bestto choose something unique. This will helpto keep your site easily distinguishable from others byany closer name.
- The second inputasks fora site description. This is justa simple sentence. It may be goodto specify that youarea blogger,a group, ora church. This willagain set your siteapart from others like it.
- The rest of these inputsare upto you. You should beableto determine if your site should be mature, or the theme, or if it should be public.
- From this pointon, what you do is entirely upto you, whether you type information on your homepage, or maybe youadd more pages, the choice is yours. Enjoy!
- Here isan example created in just under 10 minutes.
- It helpsto havealready signed up fora GoogleAccount.
- Keep information upto date.
- Experiment with designsto findone that works.
- It is importantto remember that if your site hosts inappropriate content, check the boxto say this otherwise Google may beallowedto sue if his conduct is reported.
- How to Createa Main Page for Your Website
- How to Create WebsiteAudio
- How to Createa Free Website
- How to Createa Website using Carrowyn Content Management System
- How to Choosea Website Design Company
- How to Make a Great Freewebs Website
- How to Starta Free Website
- How to Createa Successful Website
- How to Builda Website That Works in the Search Engines
- How to Make Efficient Navigation Structure in Your Website