Studying in Canada
There are more than 150,000 international students who go to Canada every year to study. International students bring a rich culture to our classrooms. Your knowledge and skills are welcome in our schools.
- Canadian universities and colleges are respected worldwide for their high quality of education.
- Tuition fees for international students in Canada, and the cost of living, are among the lowest in the world.
- Eligible students can gain valuable Canadian work experience through off campus employment.
- Canada ranks among the most multicultural nations in the world. Regardless of ethnic origin, students feel at home in our diverse communities and campuses.
- According to the United Nations, Canada offers one of the highest standards for quality of life in the world.
- Imagine - Education au/in Canada
- Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials: maintains the only Canadian online and authoritative directory of universities, colleges and schools recognized and authorized by the Canadian provinces and territories. This site includes information on foreign credential evaluations and qualification recognition. CICIC is a unit of the Council of Ministers of Education, Canada (CMEC)
- Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada: represents 92 Canadian public and private not-for-profit universities and university-degree level colleges.
- Association of Canadian Community Colleges: represents colleges and institutes to government, business and industry, both in Canada and internationally.
- Languages Canada: offer information on English and French language programs and schools.
- Scholarships: Learn about opportunities for study and research in Canada