Unlike Thailand the UK Marriage Visa for your Thai wife is not limited as to the type of work that she may perform. The UK Marriage Visa holder is unrestricted.
Eligibility Criteria for a UK Marriage Visa:
To qualify for the UK Marriage Visa you must prove that:
- That you are currently legally married to the applicant recognisable in the UK;
- That your Thai wife is already present and settled in the United Kingdom;
- That both parties intend to live together permanently as a couple;
- That both you and your Thai wife have met already;
- That you can support not only yourself but all dependants;
- That you already have suitable accommodation, be it owned or rented;
- That neither you nor your partner is under 18 years of age.
There are limitations for polygamy or polygamist marriages using the UK Marriage visa system. Should you have more than one wife, only one wife can apply for the UK Marriage Visa.
UK Marriage Visa: Dependants
There are a number of document needed for your UK Marriage Visa. The UK Marriage Visa documents and procedures are listed here:
|UK Fiance Visa|
|UK Partnership Visa|
|UK Marriage Visa|